Benefits of Short Courses
- Increases chances of employment
- Career development
- Personal Development
- Short courses for leisure
Short courses have already gained their fame in the education sector as being wonderful opportunities to learn about myriad of topics in a shorter period of time.
Skills and Knowledge
Our courses enable you to develop your skills and knowledge in your chosen area of professional, personal or academic interest. Courses are continually updated to ensure they remain current, relevant and a consistently high quality. With classes that cover a diverse range of interests and designed for all stages of life, you can learn new skills, gain new insights or discover your untapped creativity – First-rate courses make it all possible at Mobile Learning Express – The center for continuing education.
Advantage of Short Courses
The high advantage of short courses is that they can be from technically any field, regardless of what you study right now. You can consider your chosen short course as an aid to specialize further or see your study from a different perspective or you can take an intensive look to a different field you see as a hobby and you are fond of. Short courses show potential employers you are motivated, keen to learn and sharp. They show current employers you are not content to rest on your laurels, and that you see continual improvement as a priority.
Short courses can also be used to turn your career towards a new direction
Those who have completed short courses in fields unrelated to their careers show an open and interested mind, an enthusiastic attitude and a lust for life. They are highly practical, so you can specialize in your field of interest. Courses in areas of self-development, such as leadership, workplace communication and conflict resolution, can make you the ideal candidate for a higher role in your workplace.
You work in an interdisciplinary field
You may have studied a certain field, but now the company you work in is specialized in a field where many disciplines are interrelated. This is highly possible nowadays. Let’s take, for example, an engineering company with its marketing department. Once you take a short course in marketing, you will feel more competent in your department.
You want a new element in your CV
The short course is an extra academic activity which will find its place in your CV and will enrich your experience. This is very useful especially if you are looking for a job or better opportunities.
Employers and Small Business Owners
As an employer, these courses can help you effectively deal with employee issues and workplace relations. Working every day on the same tasks, small business owners run the risk of their ideas getting tired and their minds uninspired. A short course, which may offer new ideas and can really fire up the mind and inspire greater business success.
Imagine training that is relevant to your real-world experiences and challenges. A program that lets you drive the ideas and gives you the ability to contribute to the skill base of your team. We can work with you to provide a fully customized corporate learning solution to address you staffs’ requirements.
We offer specially designed learning solutions focused on addressing your organization’s key challenges. We understand that each organization is unique and we work in partnership with you to deliver solutions to your particular needs. We can tailor existing courses or develop a fully-customized corporate program to include:
- Identifying critical organizational issues
- Conducting a comprehensive training needs analysis
- Clarifying key learning program in consultation with key stakeholders
- Conducting a pilot program
- Program evaluation and follow-up
Our corporate programs and courses are designed according to adult learning principles, structured to meet the needs of different learning styles and incorporate practical exercises and group work where appropriate to ensure effective learning transfer. Case studies and examples drawn from your organization or industry sector can be incorporated to ensure maximum relevance of course content, and to facilitate the immediate application of the knowledge and skills gained in your workplace.
Benefits to You
- For groups of ten or more participants it’s an extremely cost-effective and time-efficient way of developing your staff.
- We can present our courses online, on your premises or an alternative location at a time of your choosing.
- Off-the-shelf content can be tailored to suit your organization. Your staff will benefit from both your and our individual attention.
- If you or your staff have a confidential issue or project to work through, it can sometimes be difficult to discuss these in a public forum. An in-house course offers the opportunity to develop your staff with discretion.
- You will experience the same quality of content and presenter you’ve come to expect from our public courses.
- We provide a report on participants’ feedback ensuring you have a record of the success of the event.
Cost-Effective Customized Corporate Courses
Courses offered on our public program can be adapted to meet your organization’s specific needs and delivered online, on your premises or at a location to suit you. We currently offer a number of courses, which can be presented in a similar format to the public course, or we can combine and adapt elements from deferent courses.
We expect and deliver an extremely high standard of teaching. All our presenters have high level qualifications in their areas of expertise and extensive teaching experience. We engage academics, practitioners and consultants to ensure a wide range of approaches.
Good for Workers, Good for Business
Skilling your staff is good for your business and good for your workforce.
We Give You the Full Experience
Our training programs can improve business performance, profit and staff morale.
Advantages to your business include
- you choose what new skills your workforce gains, targeting skills to meet the needs of your operation for now and in the future.
- training your staff can result in better customer service, better work safety practices and productivity improvements.
- you demonstrate to your workforce that you value them enough to invest in them, improving loyalty and staff retention. In turn, retention is a saving to you.
Training has many benefits for your staff
- They acquire new skills, increasing their contribution to the business and building their self-esteem.
- The training they do can take them into other positions within the organization – positions with better prospects and/or better pay.
- They’re upskilled to do new and different tasks, which keeps them motivated and fresh.
- Because they’re being trained on your time, they see that you value them enough to invest in them. A good company is seen as one that retrains rather than churns.