Online coaching is available at Mobile Learning Express for those participants completing any of our short courses.
- At MLE we can conduct online coaching to participants, business owners, and managers on any of our training programs with our qualified trainers.
- Online mobile learning can be anywhere, anytime with the guided support from us.
- Simply book online with your contact details and one of our trainers will contact you back to schedule a suitable time.
- At Mobile Learning Express, our focus is on helping you get on the right track toward your ultimate study goals.
- We provide executive coaching for all levels of leadership.
- We help students reach the next level in their studies growth plans. We will show you how to get there.
- Our Coaches have helped hundreds of students from diverse backgrounds.
- Learn how to get clarity on what you really want and set a course of action to achieve those goals.
- Be held accountable for getting things done.
- Attain your goals using many of our building strategies.
- You’ll learn exactly what you need to do on a day-to-day basis to get more work done with less effort.
- You’ll also get an entrepreneurial education that will allow you to learn time and again.
Student Support Services
Student coaching and counselling service
Being an online student can mean juggling family, work, friendships and of course study. We know that a healthy balance isn’t always easy to maintain, and lots of students find themselves looking for advice about how to manage their time, how to create a flexible study timetable and how to make sure their well-being isn’t affected by the competing demands. That’s why we offer a student coaching and counselling service.
Our Student Coaches can help you with:
- Managing your time and your workload
- Motivation and procrastination
- Exam preparation
- Accessing tips and resources on essay writing (and academic writing in general) and referencing
- Balancing your responsibilities (home, family, work, study, etc.)
- Working out the best study load for you
- Learn more about Mobile Learning Express student coaches
Our Student Counsellors can help you with:
- Stresses relating to student life
- Dealing with study anxiety
- Personal problems
- Health and welfare issues that are impacting upon your studies
- Managing work/study/life balance
- Administrative and technical help
If you’d like to get help with admin tasks like enrolling or planning your studies, or if you’re not sure about something on our website, you should contact a Student Advisory.