Passionate about leadership?
Diploma of Leadership and Management – A nationally recognized course BSB51915
The Diploma – Duration 12 to 24 months
- The Diploma is a Recognizable Testamur by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). It is an academic award given after the completion of study through coursework or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
- The Diploma qualification granted by Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector is typically completed within twelve to twenty-four months.
What is Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)?
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is a simple process of formal recognition through which your existing skills, knowledge and experience are converted into a nationally recognized qualification.
- Existing Skills
- Work Experience
Convert your skills into qualification
Convert your experience into a nationally recognized qualification with Australia’s comprehensive leader in Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Attain a nationally recognized qualification using only your existing skills and work experience
RPL & Skills Recognition
Have you been in the business of Leadership and Management for years but never attended formal schooling for that particular diploma?
A Diploma of Leadership and Management RPL may be the solution you are looking for. An RPL in Leadership and Management can be achieved online in just months with the expert assistance of Mobile Learning Express and their proven track record of quality service and accessibility. With just a few simple steps, you can get started on your goals and future in the Management industry.
Managers and senior executives
If you already have all the skills necessary and want to go even further in your career, there is a way to gain certification without going through this long and exhausting process to show you have the skills to lead.
Get the Skills You’ve Already Learned Recognized with an RPL in Leadership and Management
Recognition of Prior Learning or RPL is a nationally recognized alternative for candidates to achieve certifications and qualifications in fields that they may not have attended full formal learning for. RPL is a type of assessment that explores your real-life skills, achievements, knowledge and abilities and matches them against the requirements and competencies of nationally recognized certifications. You may have worked in the field of Management without formal learning for years and these skills and abilities can be assessed and transferred into an RPL Diploma of Leadership and Management by Mobile Learning Express expert specialists. Unlike other RPL assessors, all this can be achieved online at your own pace and within your schedule. Your time is valuable and Mobile Learning Express appreciates that by providing you with quality support and personalized care throughout the process.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), shows that you have already gained the skills required to be certified in a particular area – in this case, Leadership and Management.
The RPL approach acknowledges that candidates may have gained appropriate knowledge, understanding, and skills during their previous work experience (paid or unpaid), in Australia or overseas.
Mobile Learning Express take into consideration an individual’s existing skills and knowledge as acquired in a practical, non-formal or formal learning setting as a means of assessing whether that person can demonstrate the required competencies associated with the relevant Australian standards. This process is referred to as recognition of prior learning (RPL).
If you have experience and knowledge in your field of work, then you may be eligible to attain a related qualification via Recognition Prior Learning (RPL).
Benefits of RPL
- Quick, Simple and Cost-effective
- Enhanced career opportunities
- Professional development
- Nationally Recognized Qualifications
- No classroom studies
- No repeated learning
- University Credit Exemptions
- Advance overseas qualifications that are NOT recognized in Australia
- Improved Immigration and Visa Prospects
Who Can Apply for the RPL Process?
Anyone who has previous knowledge, experience, or skills that are relevant to the course of study that they want to complete can apply for RPL, regardless of whether your training or experience was in Australia or overseas. To be successful, you need to be able to provide evidence of the skills and knowledge you have gained. Gather evidence such as: current resumé, reference letters, work examples/samples, photos/videos, certificates and transcripts and overseas qualifications.
You’ll learn to:
- Develop and use emotional intelligence (BSBLDR511)
- Manage operational plan (BSBMGT517)
- Lead and manage effective workplace relationships (BSBLDR502)
- Lead and manage team effectiveness (BSBWOR502)
- Undertake project work (BSBPMG522)
- Manage risk (BSBRSK501)
- Manage an information or knowledge management system (BSBINM501)
- Manage meetings (BSBADM502)
- Manage people performance (BSBMGT502)
- Manage quality customer service (BSBCUS501)
- Develop a workplace learning environment (BSBLED501)
- Facilitate continuous improvement (BSBMGT516)